Sarah Soward is in the process of recovering from an injury. The following is information regarding the art she hopes to return to after she is well.Sarah Soward’s version of contemporary surrealism and wildlife art is characterized by expressive brush strokes and an impressionistic sense of light. She plays with scale, juxtaposition, unusual animal poses, and enjoys employing a purposeful combination of color and brush work.Exhibitions of note include:
- Communal Stripes was part of the Wildlife Artist of the Year 2017 exhibition at the Mall Galleries in London and sold during the preview night.
- Stellae Errantes debuted at the Hawaii Museum of Contemporary Art 2015.
- Sky Creature was part of the Wildlife Artist of the Year 2015 exhibition at the Mall Galleries in London.
- Sky Blue was part of the Artist4Rhino exhibition (Dec. 2014 to Jan. 2015) at the Museo Civico di Storia Naturale di Genova in Genoa, Italy, and is selected to be part of the traveling show.
- Medicine was part of the Wildlife Artist of the Year 2013 exhibition at the Mall Galleries in London.
- Rhinotopia(R) debuted with over 20 paintings in the series on display at the EHCC (now called the Hawaii Museum of Contemporary Art) in 2013.